miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

A website....

Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my favourite website that is... Cuevana.
Really I don't like so much internet and websites because sometimes "catch you" . To make homeworks or to get some informations is well. However I have to admit that now there is websites to entertainment very good and Cuevana is one of them.

  This is a site to see all kind of movies and series. I use Cuevana since two years approximately, but I knew it before.
I use it to see movies only, I never have seen series of any type.
Cuevana have a lot of sections, all related to movies and series. Like for example the most viewed or popular movies. Also you can search movies and series by type, like comedy, drama, thriller, etc. It has many alternatives.

What I like of this site is the fact that you can see all the movies that you want, without have to pay and without have to go out of your home. Is very comfortable, special to a "homey day".You have to load the movie and that's it! Easy!

Usually I see movies many times at month, when I have free time like in vacations are several times, but currently I don't have so much time so I see movies like once or twice at month. I love watch movies with family or friends. And when I'm a little sad, a comedy is not a bad alternative with  friends.

Some of my favourites movies has been “Into the wild’’ and “Amelie’’. Very good movies. So I invite you to watch this movies or any movie here:     http://www.cuevana.tv/

1 comentario:

  1. This page is also very good you can see many movies at any time the only thing wrong is that it gets very slow

    ResponderEliminar