sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

My holidays!

How forget my holidays when I was a child...  To my parents always liked meet places by their own way, so for that reason, we usually traveled around citys, beaches, natural parks and many places by our own car. That is how I met '' San pedro de Atacama'' to the age of 6 years maybe, really young. I remember we camp in a place specially for turists of all world. You could  put  your tent in the enclosure and pay for the night to outdoor or  could rent a little room, but wasn´t light there.  We went to the  '' valle de la Luna'' , the '' salar de Atacama'', etc.
I really enjoy the nature in that trip.

But like that place I met others like ''Punta de choros'' in the fourth region, and  beaches of  north of Chile. Always to the north to visit our relatives from there
For these summer holidays  I think I will not travel, it is only a month and in march our semester just ends so I'll prefer enjoy my vacations with my family and friends in Puerto Varas that I miss so much,a great option too. 
My ideal summer vacations  would be in a quiet place to the south of Chile maybe (despite I  come  from the south),  like ''Torres del Paine'', because I love conservation parks, the wildlife,  I've never been there and is a beautifull  place I think. I would like to known  the southern part of our country in general. But well if I have the oportunity to go out of Chile I would like to spend my vacations in Australia or New Zeland and travel around the whole country knowing their culture and important places! Amazing countries!

Have a nice summer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario